Al-Yaʿqūbī, Book of Lands 115-116
Textual Noteed. Juynboll and de Goeje 1892
Translation NoteTrans. T. Marashi with ref. to Gordon et al. 2018
- 1 Aḥmad b. Abī Yaʻqūb Al-Yaʻqūbī, Kitāb al-buldān, ed. Abraham Wilhelm Theodorus Juynboll and Michael Jan de Goeje, Bibliotheca geographorum arabicorum 7 (Leiden: Brill, 1892), section: 117-118, p: 37.
- 2 Aḥmad b. Abī Yaʻqūb Al-Yaʻqūbī, The Works of Ibn Wāḍiḥ Al-Yaʿqūbī 1: An English Translation, ed. Matthew Gordon et al., Islamic History and Civilization (Leiden & Boston: Brill, 2018), section: 117-118.
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except for materials quoted from other sources, this entry is copyright 2023 by the contributors (Joseph L. Rife, et al.) and the Caesarea City and Port Exploration Project. It is licensed under the Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) license.
How to Cite This Entry
Bibliography:Joseph L. Rife, “Al-Yaʿqūbī, Book of Lands 115-116.” In Caesarea Maritima: A Collection of Testimonia, edited by Joseph L. Rife., edited by Joseph L. Rife. Caesarea City and Port Exploration Project, 2023. Entry published June 30, 2023. https://caesarea-maritima.org/testimonia/395.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Al-Yaʿqūbī, Book of Lands 115-116
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Joseph L. Rife, general editor, Vanderbilt University
- Joseph L. Rife, editor, Caesarea Maritima: A Collection of Testimonia
- David A. Michelson and William L. Potter, technical editor, “Al-Yaʿqūbī, Book of Lands 115-116”
- Joseph L. Rife, entry contributor, “Al-Yaʿqūbī, Book of Lands 115-116”
- TEI encoding by Joseph L. Rife
- URNs and other metadata added by Joseph L. Rife
- Electronic text added by Joseph L. Rife
- Testimonia identified by Joseph L. Rife