Warehouses and Granaries in Caesarea Maritima
Preferred CitationPatrich, Joseph. “Warehouses and Granaries in Caesarea Maritima.” In Caesarea Maritima: A Retrospective after Two Millenia, edited by Avner Raban and Kenneth G Holum, 146–76. Leiden, 1996.
Full Citation Information
Title: Warehouses and Granaries in Caesarea Maritima
Title: Caesarea Maritima: A Retrospective after Two Millenia
Editor: Avner Raban
Editor: Kenneth G Holum
Date of Publication: 1996
Copyright and License for Reuse
The full data set is released for reuse under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 Unported License. Individual bibliographic entries are factual data considered to be in the public domain in the United States of America and many other jurisdictions.
About this Online Bibliography
- Joseph Rife, general editor, Vanderbilt University
- Joseph Rife and Phillip Ackerman-Lieberman, editors, Caesarea-Maritima.org
- Joseph Rife, entry contributor, “Warehouses and Granaries in Caesarea Maritima”
- William L. Potter, entry contributor, “Warehouses and Granaries in Caesarea Maritima”
- Record added to Zotero by William L. Potter