Wilbrand of Oldenburg, Journey in the Holy Land 2.2-2.3
Textual NoteEd. Pringle 2012
Translation NoteRev. Pringle 2018
- 1 Denys Pringle, Wilbrand of Oldenburg’s Journey to Syria, Lesser Armenia, Cyprus and the Holy Land (1211–12): A New Edition, Crusades 11 (2012): 109–37, bk: 2, ch: 2-3.
- 2 Wilbrand of Oldenburg, Wilbrand of Oldenburg: Journey in the Holy Land (1211-12), in Pilgrimage to Jerusalem and the Holy Land, 1187-1291, trans. Denys Pringle, Crusade Texts in Translation 23 (London: Routledge, 2018), 61–94, bk: 2.2-3, p: 85-86.
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except for materials quoted from other sources, this entry is copyright 2022 by the contributors (Joseph L. Rife, et al.) and the Caesarea City and Port Exploration Project. It is licensed under the Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) license.
Some texts quoted in this entry may be in the public domain in the United States. No copyright is asserted for these quotations.
Some texts quoted in this entry may have copyright restrictions and are reused under Section 107 of the Copyright Act of 1976 (Title 17 of the United States Code) which permits “fair use” of copyrighted materials for purposes such as criticism, comment, scholarship, and research. These texts remain under copyright of their owners. No copyright infringement is intended.
How to Cite This Entry
Bibliography:Joseph L. Rife, “Wilbrand of Oldenburg, Journey in the Holy Land 2.2-2.3.” In Caesarea Maritima: A Collection of Testimonia, edited by Joseph L. Rife, Phillip I. Lieberman and David A. Michelson., edited by Joseph L. Rife et al.. Caesarea City and Port Exploration Project, 2022. Entry published October 19, 2022. https://caesarea-maritima.org/testimonia/51.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Wilbrand of Oldenburg, Journey in the Holy Land 2.2-2.3
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Joseph L. Rife, general editor, Vanderbilt University
- Joseph L. Rife, Phillip I. Lieberman, and David A. Michelson, editors, Caesarea Maritima: A Collection of Testimonia
- David A. Michelson, Daniel L. Schwartz, and William L. Potter, technical editor, “Wilbrand of Oldenburg, Journey in the Holy Land 2.2-2.3”
- Joseph L. Rife, entry contributor, “Wilbrand of Oldenburg, Journey in the Holy Land 2.2-2.3”
- TEI encoding by William L. Potter
- Electronic text added by Joseph L. Rife
- Testimonia identified by Joseph L. Rife