Aelius Herodian, Declension of Nouns 751.25-37
Textual NoteEd. Lentz 1868
Translation NoteTrans. J. L. Rife
Discussion NoteThe Greek verse “Medeies hyp’ eroti” is quoted from Apollonius of Rhodes, 3.31.
- 1 Aelius Herodianus, Grammatici Graeci III.2.1: Herodiani Technici Reliquiae, ed. August Lentz (Leipzig: B. G. Teubner, 1868), p: 751.25-33.
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except for materials quoted from other sources, this entry is copyright 2021 by the contributors (Joseph L. Rife, et al.) and the Caesarea City and Port Exploration Project. It is licensed under the Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) license.
Some texts quoted in this entry may be in the public domain in the United States. No copyright is asserted for these quotations.
Some texts quoted in this entry may have copyright restrictions and are reused under Section 107 of the Copyright Act of 1976 (Title 17 of the United States Code) which permits “fair use” of copyrighted materials for purposes such as criticism, comment, scholarship, and research. These texts remain under copyright of their owners. No copyright infringement is intended.
How to Cite This Entry
Bibliography:Joseph L. Rife et al., “Aelius Herodian, Declension of Nouns 751.25-37.” In Caesarea Maritima: A Collection of Testimonia, edited by Joseph L. Rife, Phillip I. Lieberman and David A. Michelson., edited by Joseph L. Rife et al.. Caesarea City and Port Exploration Project, 2021. Entry published July 6, 2021. https://caesarea-maritima.org/testimonia/46.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Aelius Herodian, Declension of Nouns 751.25-37
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Joseph L. Rife, general editor, Vanderbilt University
- Joseph L. Rife, Phillip I. Lieberman, and David A. Michelson, editors, Caesarea Maritima: A Collection of Testimonia
- David A. Michelson, Daniel L. Schwartz, and William L. Potter, technical editors, “Aelius Herodian, Declension of Nouns 751.25-37”
- Joseph L. Rife and William L. Potter, entry contributors, “Aelius Herodian, Declension of Nouns 751.25-37”
- TEI encoding by William L. Potter
- URNs and other metadata added by William L. Potter
- Electronic text added by Joseph L. Rife
- Testimonia identified by Joseph L. Rife