Albert of Aachen, History of the Journey to Jerusalem 5.41-5.42
Textual NoteEd. Meyer 1879
Textual NoteMinor corrections with ref. to Edgington 2007
Translation NoteAdapted from Edgington 2007
- 1 Jerome, S. Eusebii Hieronymi Stridonis presbyteri opera omnia, ... tomus secundus, ed. J.-P. Migne, Patrologiae cursus completus, series Latina 23 (Paris: Garnier, 1883), section: 5.41-5.42, p: 459-460.
- 2 Albert of Aachen, Albert of Aachen, Historia Ierosolimitana: History of the Journey to Jerusalem, ed. Susan B. Edgington, Oxford Medieval Texts (Oxford: Clarendon Press, 2007), p: 394-397.
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except for materials quoted from other sources, this entry is copyright 2023 by the contributors (Joseph L. Rife, et al.) and the Caesarea City and Port Exploration Project. It is licensed under the Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) license.
Some texts quoted in this entry may be in the public domain in the United States. No copyright is asserted for these quotations.
Some texts quoted in this entry may have copyright restrictions and are reused under Section 107 of the Copyright Act of 1976 (Title 17 of the United States Code) which permits “fair use” of copyrighted materials for purposes such as criticism, comment, scholarship, and research. These texts remain under copyright of their owners. No copyright infringement is intended.
How to Cite This Entry
Bibliography:Joseph L. Rife, “Albert of Aachen, History of the Journey to Jerusalem 5.41-5.42.” In Caesarea Maritima: A Collection of Testimonia, edited by Joseph L. Rife., edited by Joseph L. Rife. Caesarea City and Port Exploration Project, 2023. Entry published June 30, 2023. https://caesarea-maritima.org/testimonia/371.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Albert of Aachen, History of the Journey to Jerusalem 5.41-5.42
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Joseph L. Rife, general editor, Vanderbilt University
- Joseph L. Rife, editor, Caesarea Maritima: A Collection of Testimonia
- David A. Michelson, Daniel L. Schwartz, and William L. Potter, technical editor, “Albert of Aachen, History of the Journey to Jerusalem 5.41-5.42”
- Joseph L. Rife, entry contributor, “Albert of Aachen, History of the Journey to Jerusalem 5.41-5.42”
- TEI encoding by Joseph L. Rife
- URNs and other metadata added by Joseph L. Rife
- Electronic text added by Joseph L. Rife
- Testimonia identified by Joseph L. Rife