Anonymous X, Itinerary of the Holy Places 408
Textual NoteEd. Golubovich 1906
Textual NoteBibliotheca Ambrosiana, Codex O.35 (late 13th century?)
Translation NoteTrans. Pringle 2018
- 1 Anonymous X, Itinerarium Sanctorum Locorum, in Bibliotheca Bio-Bibliografica Della Terra Santa e Dell’Oriente Francescano I: 1215-1300, ed. Girolamo Golubovich (Quaracchi: Collegio di S. Bonaventura, 1906), p: 408.
- 2 Ernoul, Chronicle, in Pilgrimage to Jerusalem and the Holy Land, 1187-1291, trans. Pringle, Denys, vol. 23, Crusade Texts in Translation (London: Routledge, 2018), p: 173.
- Sabino de Sandoli, ed., Itinera Hierosolymitana crucesignatorum (saec. XII-XIII) III: Tempore recuperationis Terrae Sanctae (1187-1244), vol. 3, 4 vols., Studium biblicum Franciscanum, collectio major 24 (Jerusalem: Franciscan Printing Press, 1983), p: 101-107.
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except for materials quoted from other sources, this entry is copyright 2021 by the contributors (Joseph L. Rife, et al.) and the Caesarea City and Port Exploration Project. It is licensed under the Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) license.
Some texts quoted in this entry may be in the public domain in the United States. No copyright is asserted for these quotations.
Some texts quoted in this entry may have copyright restrictions and are reused under Section 107 of the Copyright Act of 1976 (Title 17 of the United States Code) which permits “fair use” of copyrighted materials for purposes such as criticism, comment, scholarship, and research. These texts remain under copyright of their owners. No copyright infringement is intended.
How to Cite This Entry
Bibliography:Joseph L. Rife, “Anonymous X, Itinerary of the Holy Places 408.” In Caesarea Maritima: A Collection of Testimonia, edited by Joseph L. Rife., edited by Joseph L. Rife. Caesarea City and Port Exploration Project, 2021. Entry published June 14, 2021. https://caesarea-maritima.org/testimonia/284.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Anonymous X, Itinerary of the Holy Places 408
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Joseph L. Rife, general editor, Vanderbilt University
- Joseph L. Rife, editor, Caesarea Maritima: A Collection of Testimonia
- David A. Michelson, Daniel L. Schwartz, and William L. Potter, technical editor, “Anonymous X, Itinerary of the Holy Places 408”
- Joseph L. Rife, entry contributor, “Anonymous X, Itinerary of the Holy Places 408”
- TEI encoding by William L. Potter
- Electronic text added by Joseph L. Rife
- Testimonia identified by Joseph L. Rife