Anonymous Pilgrim V, Untitled 2.23
Textual NoteEd. Neumann 1866
Discussion NoteHeiligenkreuz Bibliothek 88
Translation NoteAdapted from Stewart 1894
- 1 Wilhelm Anton Neumann, Drei mittelaltliche Pilgerschriften, Österreichische Vierteljahresschrift für katholische Theologie 5 (1866): 211–82, p: 279-280.
- 2 Anonymous Pilgrim V, [On the Holy Land], in Anonymous Pilgrims, I.-VIII, trans. Aubrey Stewart, repr. New York: AMS Press, 1971, Palestine Pilgrims’ Text Society (London: Palestine Pilgrims’ Text Society, 1894), 22–36, p: 35, section: 2.23.
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except for materials quoted from other sources, this entry is copyright 2023 by the contributors (Joseph L. Rife, et al.) and the Caesarea City and Port Exploration Project. It is licensed under the Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) license.
Some texts quoted in this entry may be in the public domain in the United States. No copyright is asserted for these quotations.
Some texts quoted in this entry may have copyright restrictions and are reused under Section 107 of the Copyright Act of 1976 (Title 17 of the United States Code) which permits “fair use” of copyrighted materials for purposes such as criticism, comment, scholarship, and research. These texts remain under copyright of their owners. No copyright infringement is intended.
How to Cite This Entry
Bibliography:Joseph L. Rife, “Anonymous Pilgrim V, Untitled 2.23.” In Caesarea Maritima: A Collection of Testimonia, edited by Joseph L. Rife., edited by Joseph L. Rife. Caesarea City and Port Exploration Project, 2023. Entry published June 30, 2023. https://caesarea-maritima.org/testimonia/283.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Anonymous Pilgrim V, Untitled 2.23
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Joseph L. Rife, general editor, Vanderbilt University
- Joseph L. Rife, editor, Caesarea Maritima: A Collection of Testimonia
- David A. Michelson, Daniel L. Schwartz, and William L. Potter, technical editor, “Anonymous Pilgrim V, Untitled 2.23”
- Joseph L. Rife, entry contributor, “Anonymous Pilgrim V, Untitled 2.23”
- TEI encoding by William L. Potter
- Electronic text added by Joseph L. Rife
- Testimonia identified by Joseph L. Rife