Unknown, Pilgrimages and Pardons of Acre 1.1
Textual NoteEd. Michelant and Raynaud 1882
Textual NoteBritish Library, Harl. 2253, folios 68b-70b
Translation NoteAdapted from Pringle 2018
- 1 Unknown, Les chemins et les pelerinages de la Terre Saint (av. 1265), Texte A, in Itinéraires à Jérusalem et descriptions de la Terre Sainte rédigés en français au XIe, XIIe et XIIIe siècles, ed. Henri-Victor Michelant and Gaston Raynaud, repr. Osnabrück: Zeller, 1966, Publications de la Societe de l’Orient latin. Serie geographique 3 (Paris: Jules-Guillaume Fick, 1882), 177–78, p: 229, ch: 1.1.
- 2 Unknown, The Ways and Pilgrimages of the Holy Land (1244-1265) [Texts A and B], in Pilgrimage to Jerusalem and the Holy Land, 1187-1291, trans. Denys Pringle, Crusade Texts in Translation 23 (London: Routledge, 2018), 209–28, p: 229.
- Sabino de Sandoli, Itinera Hierosolymitana Crucesignatorum (Saec. XII-XIII) IV: Tempore Regni Latini Extremo: 1245-1291. Textus Latini Cum Versione Italica, vol. 4, 4 vols., Studium Biblicum Franciscanum, Collectio Major 24 (Jerusalem: Franciscan Printing Press, 1984), p: 109-117.
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except for materials quoted from other sources, this entry is copyright 2022 by the contributors (Joseph L. Rife, et al.) and the Caesarea City and Port Exploration Project. It is licensed under the Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) license.
Some texts quoted in this entry may be in the public domain in the United States. No copyright is asserted for these quotations.
Some texts quoted in this entry may have copyright restrictions and are reused under Section 107 of the Copyright Act of 1976 (Title 17 of the United States Code) which permits “fair use” of copyrighted materials for purposes such as criticism, comment, scholarship, and research. These texts remain under copyright of their owners. No copyright infringement is intended.
How to Cite This Entry
Bibliography:Joseph L. Rife, “Unknown, Pilgrimages and Pardons of Acre 1.1.” In Caesarea Maritima: A Collection of Testimonia, edited by Joseph L. Rife, Phillip I. Lieberman and David A. Michelson., edited by Joseph L. Rife et al.. Caesarea City and Port Exploration Project, 2022. Entry published October 19, 2022. https://caesarea-maritima.org/testimonia/221.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Unknown, Pilgrimages and Pardons of Acre 1.1
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Joseph L. Rife, general editor, Vanderbilt University
- Joseph L. Rife, Phillip I. Lieberman, and David A. Michelson, editors, Caesarea Maritima: A Collection of Testimonia
- David A. Michelson, Daniel L. Schwartz, and William L. Potter, technical editor, “Unknown, Pilgrimages and Pardons of Acre 1.1”
- Joseph L. Rife, entry contributor, “Unknown, Pilgrimages and Pardons of Acre 1.1”
- TEI encoding by William L. Potter
- Electronic text added by Joseph L. Rife
- Testimonia identified by Joseph L. Rife