Aelius Herodian, Correct Spelling 126.96.36.199
NoteEd. Lentz 1868
Translation NoteTrans. J. L. Rife
- 1 Aelius Herodianus, Herodiani technici Reliquiae, ed. August Lentz, vol. 2, 3 vols., Grammatici Graeci 3 (Leipzig: B. G. Teubner, 1868), p: 451, line: 22-27.
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except for materials quoted from other sources, this entry is copyright 2023 by the contributors (William L. Potter, et al.) and the Caesarea City and Port Exploration Project. It is licensed under the Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) license.
Some texts quoted in this entry may be in the public domain in the United States. No copyright is asserted for these quotations.
Some texts quoted in this entry may have copyright restrictions and are reused under Section 107 of the Copyright Act of 1976 (Title 17 of the United States Code) which permits “fair use” of copyrighted materials for purposes such as criticism, comment, scholarship, and research. These texts remain under copyright of their owners. No copyright infringement is intended.
How to Cite This Entry
Bibliography:William L. Potter et al., “Aelius Herodian, Correct Spelling 188.8.131.52.” In Caesarea Maritima: A Collection of Testimonia, edited by Joseph L. Rife., edited by Joseph L. Rife. Caesarea City and Port Exploration Project, 2023. Entry published June 30, 2023. https://caesarea-maritima.org/testimonia/214.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Aelius Herodian, Correct Spelling 184.108.40.206
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Joseph L. Rife, general editor, Vanderbilt University
- Joseph L. Rife, editor, Caesarea Maritima: A Collection of Testimonia
- David A. Michelson, Daniel L. Schwartz, and William L. Potter, technical editors, “Aelius Herodian, Correct Spelling 220.127.116.11”
- William L. Potter and Joseph L. Rife, entry contributors, “Aelius Herodian, Correct Spelling 18.104.22.168”
- TEI encoding by William L. Potter
- URNs and other metadata added by William L. Potter
- Electronic text added by Joseph L. Rife
- Testimonia identified by Joseph L. Rife