Eusebius of Caesarea, Ecclesiastical History 6.27.1
Corrigenda NoteInaccuracies found in the transcription of the electronic text compared to its printed source have been corrected.
- 1 Eusebius of Caesarea, Historia ecclesiastica: Machine Readable Text, ed. Wilhelm Dindorfius (Leipzig: University of Leipzig, 2014), section: 6.27.1.
- 2 Eusebius of Caesarea, Historia ecclesiastica [English Translation]: Machine Readable Text, trans. Kirsopp Lake (Leipzig: University of Leipzig, 2014), section: 6.27.
- Eusebius of Caesarea, Eusebii Caesariensis opera, ed. Wilhelm Dindorf, vol. 4, Bibliotheca scriptorum Graecorum et Romanorum Teubneriana (Leipzig: B. G. Teubner, 1867), section: 6.27.1.
- Eusebius of Caesarea, The Ecclesiastical History: Books 1-5, trans. Kirsopp Lake, vol. 1, 2 vols., Loeb Classical Library 153 (Cambridge, MA: Harvard University Press, 1926), section: 6.27.
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except for materials quoted from other sources, this entry is copyright 2020 by the contributors (Joseph L. Rife, et al.) and the Caesarea City and Port Exploration Project. It is licensed under the Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) license.
Some texts quoted in this entry may be in the public domain in the United States. No copyright is asserted for these quotations.
Some texts quoted in this entry may have copyright restrictions and are reused under Section 107 of the Copyright Act of 1976 (Title 17 of the United States Code) which permits “fair use” of copyrighted materials for purposes such as criticism, comment, scholarship, and research. These texts remain under copyright of their owners. No copyright infringement is intended.
How to Cite This Entry
Bibliography:William L. Potter et al., “Eusebius of Caesarea, Ecclesiastical History 6.27.1.” In Caesarea Maritima: A Collection of Testimonia, edited by Joseph L. Rife, Phillip I. Lieberman and David A. Michelson., edited by Joseph L. Rife et al.. Caesarea City and Port Exploration Project, 2020. Entry published April 29, 2020. https://caesarea-maritima.org/testimonia/106.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Eusebius of Caesarea, Ecclesiastical History 6.27.1
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Joseph L. Rife, general editor, Vanderbilt University
- Joseph L. Rife, Phillip I. Lieberman, and David A. Michelson, editors, Caesarea Maritima: A Collection of Testimonia
- David A. Michelson, Daniel L. Schwartz, and William L. Potter, technical editors, “Eusebius of Caesarea, Ecclesiastical History 6.27.1”
- William L. Potter and Joseph L. Rife, entry contributors, “Eusebius of Caesarea, Ecclesiastical History 6.27.1”
- TEI encoding by William L. Potter
- Electronic text added by William L. Potter
- Testimonia identified by Joseph L. Rife